UPDATE: I’ve been elected the Emanate’s Representative for the UK.
Hello everyone, my name is Manolo. I’m interested in becoming an Emanate Representative for the London/UK area.
I want to introduce myself by telling a little bit about my background.
I’m 46 years old, originally from Rome (Italy), for the past 19 years, I made London my home.
I’ve been working in the music industry for more than 25 years.
Back in the summer of 2013, I’ve found out about Bitcoin, and I’ve got fascinated by the potential of decentralised application. Since then, I’ve been studying this new tech and industry and spreading the word about blockchain and how decentralisation is going to change the world as we know it.
I’ve been following EOS/BlockOne closely from before their ICO started. Therefore, I’ve discovered and been following Emanate right from the beginning.
I’ve collaborated with a few Blockchain-based startups, for which I’ve designed their Blockchain-based business models and the token economy.
Why I believe I’m the right candidate:
- I live in London – one of the capitals of music
- I’m fluent in Italian and English
- I have a deep understanding of blockchain, decentralisation and token economy
- I’ve been working in the music industry for over 25 years of which almost 20 in London
- I have good connections within the music industry and the education sector
- I can help bring thousands of songs from major and minor artists via a music aggregator client of mine.
- I know how EOS Blockchain works, and I’m staying updated daily on the development of the technology.
- I frequently get involved with the EOS and blockchain community by going to events and meetups here in London.
- For Emanate, I will organise events, meetups and masterclasses to promote and educate people from the music industry as well as crypto enthusiasts.
- I’m ambitious, and probably soon would make sense to open an office here in London to accurately represent Emanate and support the community in London/UK. The music industry here in the UK is huge and would make sense to have a coordinated group of Emanate representatives once the platform is ready for commercial use.
- In coordination with the Emanate Marketing Team, I could produce content for Emanate’s YouTube channel. (See the live sessions I’ve done for Last.fm here)
- I have experience in teaching, and I’m good with people
- I’m willing to travel, and if needed, I could represent Emanate in other European countries until we find more representatives.
- I’ve been already talking about Emanate even without being a representative (see blog post)
- I think in the blockchain community as well as in the music industry we need more women and more diversity, I think I can help to change this and London which is a multicultural city can itself help to bring more diversity in the Emanate community. I’m good at finding the obstacles and removing friction.
- And of course, I’m a massive fan of the Emanate project/team, and I’ve been following every step from the beginning.
Hope I’ll get support from the Emanate community (DAC). I think we can build something amazing together.
VOTE FOR ME HERE : https://emanate.canny.io/pilot-reps/p/manolo-remidi-representative-for-the-londonuk-area